Our Expert Team has Years of Experience Designing, Installing, and
Commissioning Industrial Control Systems.
Foundational to our IOT practice area, we ARE embedded development and can generate the controls and data you need to propel your business forward, from PLCs and human machine interfaces to RFID & barcoding, industrial networks, servo motion and robotics.
Industries and recent projects include: semiconductor, robotics, medical, manufacturing, material handling, wood products, food processing and refrigeration control systems.
- Expert Analog and Digital design
- Board bring-up
- Design simulation (Spice)
- Layout including high-speed SerDes and DDR
Embedded Software Development
- Device driver development (USB, Serial Rapid IO, SPI, I2C, ADC, DAC, UART, DMA, etc.)
- Expertise with many OS-technologies: Linux, SYSBIOS, QNX, FreeRTOS, etc.
- Low-power devices which can run for years on a small battery for sensing applications
- Assembly, C and C++
Digital Signal Processing
- Realtime cross correlation.
- Digital filtering (FIR, IIR)
- Audio processing: Dolby D/E encoding and decoding, G.711, normalization, fading effects
- Modulation and demodulation
Linux (Kernal) Development
- Bootloaders (U-Boot, DBG)
- Kernel drivers: PCIe, ADC, SPI, I2C, DMA, firmware-loading, etc.
- Automated build-environment: Extensive make-flow using Automake, Qmake and others
- Complex user-space applications: POSIX threading, multi-core applications